In Path of Exile official website, GGG announced the interesting stats that was some popular skills list among players. Next, u4gm will tell you which skills are popular among players.
1. First up, they announced a list of every skill gem, in order of most to least used, across all of Bestiary, regardless of level. This does not include skills that are tied to a specific item – only skill gems.
2. Fire is a popular damage type to build around. It’s also clear that, at least while levelling, the ability to traverse small gaps via Flame Dash and Leap Slam is highly valued.
3. The most popular Vaal skills are both auras, with the great majority of Vaal skills being hardly used. Many of these skills have received nerfs since their release, while very few have received buffs. This is something we’re keenly aware of and hope to have more news about in the coming weeks.
4. Whether you’re playing Solo Self-Found or not, the utility skill choices are of extremely similar popularity, with the actual determining factor being whether you’re playing Hardcore or not. On Standard versions of Bestiary, Leap Slam is the movement skill of choice, closely followed by Shield Charge.
Hardcore players, however, put a lot of value on the survivability that a shield can provide, and may be playing builds that don’t allow for Leap Slam, pushing Shield Charge to the top.
5. Standard Bestiary players tend to run Ice Golem, indicating a preference for attacking or crit builds, while the SSF Bestiary players opted for Stone Golem, a build-agnostic defensive choice. The prominence of Ancestral Warchief and Blood Rage across all versions of Bestiary reinforces.
6. Once players are deep into the endgame, it’s interesting to see that Shield Charge becomes more popular.
7. Vaal Haste, the 44th most popular skill across all characters regardless of level, makes it to 7 among high-level Standard Bestiary characters. Interestingly, it replaces Herald of Ash, which no longer appears on any of the lists at this high level.
8. Portal makes an appearance in both versions of Standard Bestiary, topping out at 4 on the trading league. It doesn’t appear at all on any Hardcore lists, since a portal does you no good if you’re dead there.
What about you? What’s your favorite skills? We will update the news about Path of Exile in real time, if you don’t want to be left behind in the game just because of lack of orbs, poe buy currency is an good choice.